- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Luke Cox
PERM | BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT LONDON - HYBRID | £40-£60K
My client specialises in the hub of the global landscape of Sport, Entertainment and Culture. They navigate the space between brands and talent to build opportunities and drive creative conversations. They work with some of the world’s biggest sports stars and teams.
They are redefining the role of a creative agency, providing creative solutions for ideation to execution, powered by people who embrace and understand contemporary culture - From music, fashion, art and sport - and remain the driving force behind their media platform.
We’re looking for an experienced sales individual with a track record of winning new business and maximising existing relationships, someone who is passionate about what they do and not afraid to step outside of the normal channels
Working with us you will:
- Take new service propositions to market to meet defined revenue targets from direct sales & partner channels
- Identify leads via direct sales & existing accounts
- Refine initial target lists based on learnings
- Drive commercial discussions, both internally and with prospective customers to secure target margins
- Create, grow and maintain a successful pipeline of old and new clients
- Work with marketing and wider sales team to align efforts to generate leads via tactical marketing campaigns direct to market
What we would like you to bring:
- 3-5 years of experience in sales in a digital / creative / marketing business
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets through success in pitching and selling
- Experience of identifying market and services opportunities and building a realistic plan to unlock this revenue
- A collaborative and proactive mindset; an excellent team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.