- Job Terms:
- Up to £150,000 per annum
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Nikita Vyas
- 12 Months
Do you have Senior Legal Counsel experience, and are you looking for a new full-time remote
opportunity? Our client is seeking a flexible, full-time Solicitor, and the role comes with an
attractive salary of up to £150,000 and benefits package.
In this Senior Legal Counsel role, you will drive technology transactions, including negotiation
with customers and drafting of subscriptions, data processing, professional services agreements,
and other crucial terms.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things
you could expect to do:
- Assist in defining scalable contract approaches and playbooks and train their sales teams
- to support high volume and high-velocity deals
- Provide proactive strategic advice to internal teams regarding business and legal issues
- and risks
- Partner effectively with their client corporate headquarters as well as cross-functional
To apply for this legal role, you will need to be a qualified solicitor (England & Wales)You will
also require the following:
- CIPPE Certification or deep understanding of complex global data privacy and security
- laws and principles
- 8+ years post qualification experience with a law firm or in-house position
- Experience negotiating and drafting complex enterprise SaaS technology transactions.
- Significant experience counselling global organizations on commercial and compliance issues
In return for your knowledge, passion and expertise, you will receive a favourable salary of up to
£150,000 and benefits package.
Please contact the Aquent UK team today to apply for this full-time remote Senior Legal
Aquent is a leading talent services company, providing marketing and creative talent, managed
services, extended workforce benefits, project management, and professional development.
Founded in a dorm room in 1986, Aquent now employs 10,000 people each year across eight
countries. In 1993, Aquent became the first staffing company to offer full comprehensive
benefits to its temporary employees. Aquent is committed to fostering an inclusive environment
where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued and where everyone can
contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.
Our Client is an American on‑demand software vendor that specialises in applications for HR, finance and planning. Having designed for government agencies, educational institutions, and some of the world’s largest corporations, they set themselves apart from their competitors as the only ones seamlessly integrating modern and futuristic developments into their existing systems.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.