- London, UK
- Job Terms:
- Up to £35,360pa (pro-rata)
- Start date:
- June 2022
- Posted By:
- Jem Meisuria
- 12 months
Do you have strong administrative experience, and are you looking for a 12-month part-time contract in London? Aquent is helping a tech company recruit an Administrative Business Partner, and the role comes with an attractive contract daily rate. The role involves 20 hours per week and requires fluency in French and English (written and verbal).
As an Administrative Business Partner, you'll be at the heart of your team's business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward.
In your first weeks in this Administrative Business Partner role, you can expect to address these tasks:
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks (manage calendars, book travel, and schedule facilities and equipment)
- Plan, manage and execute events from team events to leadership forums and other celebrations and milestones
- Anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise.
To apply for the role, you will need a BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience. You will also require the following:
- One year of direct executive support experience or transferrable experience
- French and English skills, and generally excellent communication skills
- Evidence of being a self starter and team player, ready to be part of a dynamic environment
- Analytical skills, with the solid business judgment needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will receive a favourable contract rate equivalent to £35,360 p/a and the opportunity to work with a supportive, inclusive and collaborative team.
If this Administrative Business Partner job in London interests you, please contact Aquent today.
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.