- London, UK - Remote Working
- Job Terms:
- £115,000 - £135,000 & benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Joshua Thomas
- 12 months FTC
Role: Product Marketing Manager
Location: London or Remote (London area)
Duration: ASAP for 12 months
Pay rates: up to 135k + benefits
Do you have product marketing or product management experience, and are you seeking a new remote job in London? Aquent is helping a household name recruit a Product Marketing Manager, and the role comes with an attractive salary of up to £135,000.
As a flexible Product Marketing Manager, you will push the boundaries of what’s possible in marketing, while sharing in our passion for quality and attention to detail.
In your first few weeks in this Product Marketing Manager role, you can expect to:
· Leverage quantitative and qualitative insights on people using the companies product to inform go-to-market plans
· Identify long-term product opportunities based on external feedback, analysis and a strategic view of the direction of the market
· Influence product development across ideation and launch and create integrated marketing moments working with Product, Engineering, Marketing Communications, Policy and other cross-functional partners
· Drive alignment across product and business teams
· Plan and lead successful product launches and ongoing marketing campaigns, educating people on how to use WhatsApp products
The ideal candidate will be able to drive product strategy and have a deep understanding of the industry's landscape, trends, and business models. An MBA degree is preferred. You'll also need:
· Experience effectively collaborating with cross-functional teams
· The ability to develop and execute against global launch plans to bring products to market for both consumers and businesses
· You’ll be expected to push the boundaries of what’s possible in marketing while sharing in our passion for quality and attention to detail
In return for your passion and expertise, you will receive an excellent benefits package, including a salary of up to £135,000.
To apply for this remote full-time Product Marketing Manager job, please contact Aquent today.
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.