- London (Remote)
- Job Terms:
- £60,000 per annum
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Nikita Vyas
- 6 months
The main function of a Client Solutions Manager is to partner with client partner to identify, create, and implement marketing solutions.
• Develop solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for partners.
• Analyze data and insights to guide strategy and implementation of solutions.
• Guide media and creative strategy, planning and implementation of campaigns to deliver against key performance indicators.
• Outline and oversee measurement strategy, tracking, and results delivery.
• Identify optimization opportunities for improving performance.
• Strong communication and project management skills.
• Team player and detail oriented.
• Ability to multi-task and effectively operate in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing and communications required.
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.