- London, UK - Remote
- Job Terms:
- Up to £62,000 + other perks
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Joshua Thomas
- 12 months FTC
Role: Account Manager/Operations Expert
Location: London or Remote (London area)
Duration: ASAP for 12 months
Pay rates: up to £62,000 + benefits
Do you have customer support experience, and are you seeking a new job in London? Aquent is helping a collaborative company recruit an Account Manager / Operations Expert, and the 12-month full-time contract role comes with an attractive salary of up to £62,000.
As a flexible Account Manager / Operations Expert, you will directly support our partners, provide delightful partner support experiences and help to reduce operational issues with our partner programs and related products.
Primarily, you will provide our partners with a delightful, high touch, and effective support experience. Other responsibilities include:
· Onboarding partners and serving as the primary Ops point of contact
· Responding to inbound partner inquiries about product features, bugs, etc
· Troubleshooting complex issues and translating pain points to effectively resolve issues
· Improving support workflows around issue resolution and product insights
· Spot trends in partner issues and communicates feedback to cross-functional teams
To apply, you will need 2+ years of experience in operations, customer support, or account management. You will also require the following:
· Experience using Excel or basic data & insights tools
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Fluency in English in a business environment
In return for your passion and expertise, you will receive an excellent benefits package, including a salary of up to £62,000.
To apply for this full time Account Manager/Operations Expert job in London, please contact Aquent today.
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.