- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Adam Survay
As a creative UI-UX designer you'll ensure the 'user experience' within our client’s websites and applications are efficient and pleasurable for their end-users.
Primary Purpose of this role is to deliver outstanding customer journeys for our client’s end users through exceptional and intuitive application design.
- You'll bring your creative expertise and passion for human-centric design to create stunning, pixel-perfect digital products and services that transform our client’s customer journeys
- Working predominately across websites, portals, apps, and HTML emails, you’ll work on both the design of new and redesign of existing customer journeys to ensure they are user friendly
- You’ll create stunning and original design solutions that adhere to our client’s brand guidelines whilst exceeding high expectations and pushing creative boundaries
- Develop prototypes for user journeys, developing CSS and component libraries to provide cohesive UX for clients
- Create user personas, user journeys and site maps
- Translate concepts into wireframes, prototypes and user flows using leading design software such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative or similar.
- Build a library of UI components to ensure cohesive designs
- Produce visual designs that are on-brand and sensitive to the accessibility and web standards for the brands in our portfolio
- Undertake research, usability testing, quantitative and qualitative analysis to optimize UX
- You’ll work collaboratively with other members of the digital design team and the wider business in a fast-paced agile environment to ensure that products and services meet client’s needs.
- Be involved in mentoring the Junior designers, supporting the Global Creative Director
- Keep up to date with best practice digital and graphic design trends and ensure that these are shared with the rest of the team
- Cultivate team engagement by using the company values in your communications and everyday work
- Take a brief from conceptual stages through to delivery
- Define and develop common propositions, visual guidelines and supporting guidelines
- Conduct meetings and workshops to present initial designs along with progress reports to clients and internal stakeholders, which includes estimate timings and submitting appropriate responses to briefs.
- Ensure all designs meet our clients’ requirements, core business objectives, and make continuous improvements
Success in this role is defined and measured by digital projects being delivered on time, on budget within the agreed scope and exceeding client’s expectations.
- Finish early on a Friday - 3:00PM
- True remote working work-life balance initiatives
- Competitive salary
- Flexified - Verified by Flexa Careers as a truly flexible place to work
- Monthly team social events
- Chance to go to New York and Kuwait with the company
Our Client is an award-winning design agency that prides itself in delivering real-world results without compromising on originality. With offices in New York and London, the team have a range of specialisms including branding, creative strategy, digital design, and copywriting. Notable clients include Legal & General, NewDay, PureGym, United Utilities, and Aetna.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.