- United Kingdom
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shivashankar Duddela
- 6 Months
Job Description: The candidate will join a large team of 50+ data engineers scattered worldwide and will be helping the team to optimize the operational processes of the team and pipeline of one of largest data platform in Amazon.
We expect the candidate to have the following qualifications:
* Design automated solutions for recurrent reporting (daily/weekly/monthly).
* Design automated processes for in-depth analysis databases.
* Design automated data control processes.
* Collaborate with the data engineering team to build the designed solutions.
* Learn, publish, analyze and improve management information dashboards, operational business metrics decks and key performance indicators.
* Improve tools, processes, scale existing solutions, create new solutions as required based on stakeholder needs.
* Provide in-depth analysis to management with the support of accounting, finance, transportation and supply chain teams.
The candidate will work as part of the team, helping in developing internal tools to work more efficiently, optimize queries and complex pipelines and help users to leverage the data the team manage.
The candidate to be able to work at least 3-day out 5 days per week at the office (Shoreditch, London) in the first 3 months.
Our Client is a FTSE 100, multinational technology company no longer known for just one thing. Their areas of expertise include e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, artificial intelligence, original entertainment… the list goes on. Despite being primarily digital, their aim is to be the most customer-centric company in the world.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.