- Job Terms:
- £100,000 per annum
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Nikita Vyas
- 6 months
Leads cross functional internal teams, drives project results, manages scope creep, leads the organization through product life cycle, manage multiple projects and prioritize them
Our client's video game platform is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. The platform also hosts a convension, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We are always live at this video game platform. Continually learn about all things about the platform on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Project Manager (also known as a Program Activation Manager) manages the execution and reporting of campaigns delivered by the platform's Brand Partnership Studio. You will be a creative and critical thinker who knows how to bring ideas to life in an engaging way across digital, mobile, native and social platforms. You have a clear understanding of the execution process and success metrics for programme elements.
You will report to the Program Activations EMEA Lead and partner with other functions within the Ad Sales team throughout the execution process of each programme.
- Manage execution, management and quality control of all custom solutions projects from sale to project completion, ensuring client satisfaction, meeting all timeline milestones and delivering within the approved budgets
- Serve your projects through cross collaboration with all partners at all stages of every project
- Create schedules and budgets across all projects
- Secure approvals, coordinate action items and communicate with production and sales to maintain workflow through the final asset release
- Advise clients about production recommendations, risks, challenges and solutions
- Alongside our client services team, be accountable for client relationships after the program has sold through, with special attention to profitability, tracking and managing resource use, financial reporting and billing
- 3+ years of experience in a client services / project management role, working with and delivering to external clients.
- Experience with digital technologies
- Can share ideas clearly
- Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented and can self-manage and multi-task in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Resolve conflicts by finding win-win scenarios for everyone
- Ability to quickly embrace new technology concepts
- Experience with task management software
- Appreciate project timelines
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Passion for video gaming and streaming platforms
Our Client is a FTSE 100, multinational technology company no longer known for just one thing. Their areas of expertise include e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, artificial intelligence, original entertainment… the list goes on. Despite being primarily digital, their aim is to be the most customer-centric company in the world.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.