- United Kingdom
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shivashankar Duddela
- 12 Months
Job Title: UI Web Developer
Location: London Victoria
7.5 hour working day (37.5 hours per week)
Pay Rate: £364.38 per day
£97,738 per annum, pro rata
Duration: 12-month contract
**Briefing Call Notes**
Working from the London office, Intuit are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic UI web developer to join the FR Marketing Team. You will be responsible to test and deliver website related projects aligned to the overall Intuit QuickBooks marketing strategy to attract, delight and acquire new customers throughout France. Working in partnership with all cross-functional marketing stakeholders and the wider UK/US web team, you will ensure the successful creation and delivery of world-class web experiences for mobile & desktop users.
We're looking for a passionate candidate that thrives on finding creative ways of solving web challenges through innovative mobile first ideas that will improve the experience of prospects and customers.
The team has high integrity, is fun, engaged and focused on strong growth aspirations, and we are looking for more top talent to join us on the journey to success. Intuit is indeed a great place to work.
Reporting into the Senior Web Developer, you will be expected to:
• Build highly performant and optimised mobile first web pages using the latest technologies.
• Work with XD (experience design) team to translate visual concepts into functional online experiences
• QA, test and deploy changes on production environment
• Work closely with UK/US Web team and join weekly calls to optimize the website and roll out new features
• Implement A/B tests using Optimizely and our in-house tools.
• Have some experience of ES6/Gulp
• Experience with React a bonus
• Be passionate about web performance and building sites for speed
• Be familiar and comfortable with Sass/PostCss/BEM/Utility-First CSS
• Ensure the website is tagged properly for various tracking tools
• Implement personalization tools
• Provide technical expertise and ownership of technical issues
• Implement basic changes to graphics using Photoshop/Sketch/Illustrator
• Must be available to occasionally work afterhours to deploy time-specific changes on the website
The ideal candidate will have the ability to understand our value proposition and translate the strategy into compelling web experiences. Working as part of a dynamic team, in a fast-paced environment, they will have a good blend of strategic thinking, tactical “know-how” and not be put-off by rolling up their sleeves to get the job done.
• 3+ years of hands-on front-end design and development experience.
• HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design, Java, Javasript, jQuery, Ajax, JSON, etc.
• Experience in the design, development and deployment of website changes
• Experience using wireframing tools
• Comfortable using Photoshop
• Proven success using and driving a repeatable, iterative software development methodology
• Strong understanding of web architecture concepts (sessions, cache, cookies, connection pooling)
• Experience using A/B testing tools such as Optimizely
• Experience of using various WebAnalytics software such as GA, AdobeAnalytics, etc
• Knowledge of user experience best practices and ability to implement solutions based on unique needs of specific users
• Familiar with SCRUM methodology
• Good understanding of SEO from a content and technical perspective
• Familiar with W3C standards
• Good French communication skills & spoken and written
FRONT END DESIGN
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
Our Client is a global technology platform that specialises in overcoming the world’s most important financial challenges. Their products and services are driven by artificial intelligence, and their accounting software is one of their most recognisable creations. Considered one of the top companies to work for, they are proud of their company culture and entrepreneurial spirit.
PLEASE NOTE: It is a requirement of this role that you are vaccinated.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.