- Remote/City of London office
- Job Terms:
- £45k (OTE £85k)
- Start date:
- Notice period
- Posted By:
- Claire Blasi
My client, an established tech start up in the property space is looking for a Business Development Manager.
You will help drive the development and growth of private sector sales. It will require someone commercially-minded; experienced in creating strong relationships with prospects and customers; with a great track record of building a pipeline of new customers and closing deals, whilst growing revenue with existing customers.
This will all be built on the foundation of intelligence, excellent communication, and a passionate commitment to delivering an outstanding service to customers.
In return, you will earn a competitive salary and generous OTE package as well as the opportunity to become a shareholder in an ambitious, financially secure start-up.
We’ll expect you to demonstrate the following skills, knowledge and behaviours:
· You will lead generation, followed by managing the qualification and sales process of each prospect.
· Develop relationships with developers and driving the uptake of Commonplace as the market leader.
· Develop a go-to-market strategy for partners (architects, public affairs companies and planners) who work with private sector customers.
· You will be account managing existing relationships, and development and closing new opportunities.
· Informing the pitch to developers and private sector partners.
· You will have a proven track record for achieving sales growth, and working to an individual revenue target.
· Knowledge and understanding of the ‘built environment’, particularly in the private sector. Experience of working with private developers, house builders and their agencies.
· Experience of using a CRM system, and other digital tools such as Slack and Google Docs.
· You will have a working knowledge of how professional networking tools e.g. LinkedIn, social media and marketing campaigns can create sales leads.
· You will have a passion for cross-functional collaboration, and a willingness to support those around you.
· You will have a can-do, self-starter attitude, taking ownership for meeting targets and objectives of sales campaigns, and taking ownership for your personal development.
· Energy and an appetite to work at pace.
· Comfortable with the ambiguity and change inherent in the start-up and small company environment.
· Demonstrable ability to get up to speed quickly on new products, services, markets and relationships.
Compensation and benefits:
· Competitive base salary with generous OTE package and equity component once you’ve passed probation.
· Uncapped annual leave.
· 20 days fully paid company sick leave.
· Flexible working arrangements. It is envisaged that the candidate will be working from home, with occasional travel to London for major company events.
Please contact me if you want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity. firstname.lastname@example.org
*Due to the high volume of responses, if you have not received an email in 48 hours please take it that you have unfortunately not been successful.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.