- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Luke Cox
Perm Position – Account Manager - Events – North London – Up to £45k
Aquent is excited to be working with one of London’s leading advertising agencies who are now looking for an Account Manager to work within their Events team. You’ll find yourself working with some of the biggest names in retail, the biggest sporting teams on the planet and even find yourself on the red carpet for film premiers.
You will have responsibility for putting on a range of both film and retail events, managing the whole process from planning through post-event evaluation.
Here are some of the things you could expect to do:
· Develop, manage, and deliver a wide range of scalable events from start to finish according to requirements, target audience, budget, and client objectives
· Work with the Events & Creative team to develop event ideas for a range of high-profile clients in luxury goods, sports, film, entertainment, and retail
· Be the main point of contact for key stakeholders, venues, and suppliers for the duration of projects/events
· Supplier and venue sourcing, negotiation, and liaison
You will need proven experience as an Account Manager and experience working across a range of event activations. You will also require the following:
· Excellent project management skills
· Outstanding organization skills
· Excellent communication and negotiation ability
· Understanding of Event Tech / AV / Print
Aquent is a leading talent services company, providing marketing and creative talent, managed services, extended workforce benefits, project management, and professional development. Founded in a dorm room in 1986, Aquent now employs 10,000 people each year across eight countries. In 1993, Aquent became the first staffing company to offer full comprehensive benefits to its temporary employees. Aquent is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued and where everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.