- Hybrid / Central London, Victoria (must be UK based)
- Job Terms:
- £56,875 per annum, pro rata
- Start date:
- July / August 2022
- Posted By:
- Mandy Brar
- 12-month contract (w/scope to extend)
This full-time contract position offers a hybrid working model with 2-3 days in the office, depending on how each team would like to set this up.
This role is paid on a PAYE basis and you'll be entitled to 33 days paid holiday, inclusive of bank holidays, per annum, pro rata.
A global technology platform is looking to hire a Marketing Data Analyst on PAYE contract basis for a 12-month contract, with scope to extend.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Build dashboards to help the business understand cross-channel campaign effectiveness and recommend course of actions for future improvements
- Work with multiple cross-functional teams to assist in critical communications from a data / analytics perspective
- Provide reporting dashboards to wider areas of the marketing team where necessary, working with the Marketing Analytics Lead to turn our team into a top tier performance based and data led marketing team.
- Assist in the production of data pipelines for CDO (User Groups) creation to target sub-segments via email communications
- Learn how to analyse behaviours within our online tool to generate customer insights to further bolster the impact of our retention activities
- SQL essential
- Knowledge of AWS Analytics (Inc Redshift), alongside Hive preferred
- 1-3 Years building and automating Tableau or QlikSense dashboards
- Previous experience performing Multi-Touch Campaign Analysis
- Analytical mindset – Excellent ability to analyse, model and interpret data from multiple source, combing to see the bigger picture
If this role sounds like a match for your skills and experience, please can you apply with your CV today!
*Please note that next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates this Wednesday 21st / Thursday 22nd June.
Our Client is a global technology platform that specialises in overcoming the world’s most important financial challenges. Their products and services are driven by artificial intelligence, and their accounting software is one of their most recognisable creations. Considered one of the top companies to work for, they are proud of their company culture and entrepreneurial spirit.
PLEASE NOTE: It is a requirement of this role that you are vaccinated.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.