- London, UK - Remote Working
- Job Terms:
- Up to £111,000 + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Joshua Thomas
- 12 months FTC
Job Title: Content Creator
Client Location: London/Remote
Salary/Pay Rate: up to £111,000/annum PAYE pro rata
Length: 12 months FTC
Aquent is seeking a Content Creation - Machine Learning/AI to work for a large tech company. This is a 12-month FTC remote role, and it comes with a generous contract rate equivalent to £100-110k p/a.
As a Content Creator, you will moderate and incorporate contributions from AI researchers on the company's website.
In your first few weeks in this Content Creation - Machine Learning/AI role, you can expect to:
· Assist with researching, discovering, and documenting machine learning content such as leaderboards, methods, datasets, tasks, etc
· Support building reports on the community engagements
· Create and update taxonomies related to the machine learning field
· Assist in developing technical content that resonates with the AI researcher community.
To apply for this contract, you will need a BSc in computer science or a related field, with a specialization in machine learning or AI. You will also require the following:
· Knowledge of machine learning research in areas such as natural language processing, computer vision, reinforcement learning, and other domain-specific areas
· Excellent communication and technical writing skills in the English language or willingness to learn
· The ability to work independently and in a busy (startup-like) environment.
In return for your passion and expertise, you will receive an excellent contract rate amounting to £100,000 to £111,000 over the 12-month period.
To apply for this remote Research Program Manager - Machine Learning/AI contract, please contact Aquent today.
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.