- London Shoreditch (2 days onsite, 3 days remote)
- Job Terms:
- £263.51 - £309 per day (PAYE)
- Start date:
- July/August 2022
- Posted By:
- Judy Yebuah
- 6-month contract
Are you an exceptionally gifted conceptual designer with digital and social experience looking to join an in-house creative team? Aquent is helping a multinational technology company find a Conceptual Art Director for a hybrid-working six-month contract, and the role comes with a daily contract rate of up to £309 (PAYE).
This is an amazing opportunity to work with one of the world’s biggest brands, producing advertising that will be seen by millions around Europe. The right candidate will be working in a truly collaborative environment alongside the firm's creative team, defining the visual identity of advertising across a range of media.
To give you an idea of how this flexible Conceptual Art Director role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Work with large international campaigns and smaller on-site activities
- Work across multiple channels, including digital banners, print, social and OOH
- Liaise with internal stakeholders, demonstrating excellent communication skills and the ability to properly manage expectations
The job will suit someone with strong conceptual abilities, a sharp eye for detail and a calm approach to tight deadlines. You will also need the following:
- A degree in a design discipline or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years experience working within an advertising environment
- A portfolio of advertising campaigns with examples of work across multiple channels, including digital, social and OOH
- Excellent working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and confident with Keynote
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will receive a contract PAYE daily rate of £263.51 - £309, which is equivalent to £68,512 - £80,340 per annum, pro-rata.
If this London-based Conceptual Art Director contract sounds like the right fit for you, please apply with your CV and portfolio today!
Our Client is a FTSE 100, multinational technology company no longer known for just one thing. Their areas of expertise include e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, artificial intelligence, original entertainment… the list goes on. Despite being primarily digital, their aim is to be the most customer-centric company in the world.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.