- Hybrid / Central London Shoreditch or Maidenhead (must be UK based)
- Job Terms:
- £90,823 - £99,905 per annum, pro rata
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Mandy Brar
- until Fri 30th Dec 2022 (w/scope to extend)
This full-time contract position offers a hybrid working model with 2-3 days onsite in either the Central London Shoreditch or Maidenhead offices (depending on your preference).
This role is paid on a PAYE basis and you'll be entitled to 33 days paid holiday per annum, pro-rata, inclusive of bank holidays
As a Senior Technical Consultant, with experience of Adobe Analytics & Target, you will join a vibrant group of outstanding consultants who partner with customers to define, implement and govern digital marketing strategies to help them realise the most value from their investment.
You will also deliver measurable client benefits and direct internal initiatives that encourage customer success.
Here are some things you could expect to do:
- Deliver value to clients through their deployment and use of company technology
- Build great partnerships with clients, understand their business objectives and propose client solutions that will accelerate success
- Provide technical guidance to delivery teams to deliver projects on time, budget and value
- Collaborate with other teams across the company ecosystem to champion your clients’ needs and success and grow the company's consulting business
To succeed in this technical consulting role, you will need experience in client-facing roles and the ability to gain customer trust and guide them along with the engagement towards success.
You also must be comfortable interacting with and communicating for impact and change within all levels of an organisation, internally and externally, including business and technical audiences.
Additional requirements include:
- Confident ability to guide, collaborate, triage and make decisions in a busy, changing environment
- Proven multi-year, hands-on experience with company software
- Fluency in English (essential) and German or French fluency (preferable)
- Willingness to travel to work with clients as appropriate (could be up to 30%)
- Proven multi-year hands on experience with Adobe Experience Cloud: Analytics & Target – Essential, Launch - Desired and Audience Manager - Bonus
- Knowledge of industry trends in the areas of data & insights, personalisation, visitor identification & activation, tag management, privacy & consent management
- Knowledge of data science, Python scripting language & experience with mobile platforms development is a plus
If this role sounds like a match for your skills and experience, please can you apply with your CV today!
*Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates
A multinational cloud-based software company specialising in a series of products designed to drive creative innovation across multimedia. Used by millions around the world for personal and professional use across all industries.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.