- Central London (Hybrid working - 2-3 days onsite)
- Job Terms:
- £641.08 - £957.30 per day (PAYE Only)
- Start date:
- July 2022
- Posted By:
- Judy Yebuah
- until end of Dec 2022
If you are a talented and experienced UX Designer looking for a contract role in London, we want to hear from you. Aquent is helping a global leader in travel recruit a UX Designer, and this contract role comes with an attractive day rate of £641.08 - £957.30 per day.
*This role will require a minimum of 2-3 days of onsite working, however, it may be more depending on the manager's requirements.
As a User Experience Designer your versatility will help transform the lodging experience across multiple corporate functions.
In your first few weeks in this UX Designer role, you can expect to:
- Influence strategy by articulating a coherent UX vision based on clear, useful problem/opportunity statements
- Explore diverse and novel design directions by default and evaluate concepts using appropriate methods to determine the strongest
- Tailor communications (content focus, style, format, etc.) for different audiences as appropriate
- Actively seek diverse feedback on design work and proactively address anticipated feedback
To apply for this UX role, you will need a Bachelor's degree in Human-computer interaction, interaction design, computer science, or communications or related professional experience. You will also require the following:
- A portfolio of UX-focused work samples for web and mobile applications
- Strong in information architecture, user research, facilitation, prototyping, front-end presentation technology, UX writing
- Oustanding visual and interaction design skills
- A history of successful collaborations with technical partners
- A basic understanding of accessible design
If you’re looking to make a positive impact and create change, you will be rewarded with an attractive day rate of £641.08 - £957.30 per day for your inclusive and committed approach.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative contract UX Designer job in London, please submit your CV and portfolio today!
Our Client is a global leader in travel, driven by the core belief that travel is a positive force that enables people to build connections and experience the world. Their products and tech solutions also cover media solutions, affiliate marketing and corporate travel.
PLEASE NOTE: It is a requirement of this role that you are vaccinated.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.