- Job Terms:
- £350 - £400 Per Day LTD / Umbrella
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tate Evans
- 2 Weeks Approx.
FREELANCE EMAIL DEVELOPER | FULLY REMOTE | £350 - £400 PER DAY LTD/UMBRELLA | LEADING INTEGRATED AGENCY | OUTSIDE IR35
My client, a leading integrated agency, are looking for an experienced Email Developer to join their team for a short-term project working for their end client - a global leader in the financial services sector.
You will be developing and testing HTML and Outlook templates to send to external clients and internal users, respectively – please note this is not an email design role. You will need excellent email testing skills, as well as solid understanding of mobile-interaction best practices. This role is outside IR35, starting at the beginning of July and is expected to last for 2 weeks approx.
- Developing & testing HTML standalone templates (styles included), compatible to send to all email clients
- Developing & testing Outlook templates, specifically for internal users to send to other internal users
- Ensure both templates are mobile-responsive & contain best practices for mobile interaction
The Ideal Candidate:
- You must have excellent email testing skills
- You’ll be familiar with best practices for multiple email clients
- You’ll have excellent knowledge of mobile-interaction best practices
- You must have your own laptop/computer
- You’ll be an excellent team player and a motivated self-starter
- You’ll be diligent in your work with a keen eye for detail
If this sounds like it may be a good match, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.