- Hybrid / London Stratford (must be UK based)
- Job Terms:
- £420 - £450 per day DOE (Umbrella ONLY)
- Start date:
- End Aug / Sept 2022
- Posted By:
- Mandy Brar
- 6 & 12-month contracts available (w/scope to extend)
This full-time contract position offers a hybrid working model with 2 days onsite (Mon & Wed) in the London Stratford offices, with the occasional 3rd day (Tues) in the London Victoria offices
*We will provide a list of FSCA Umbrella Companies to make your selection from.
We are seeking a Senior Campaign Manager with experience delivering large customer facing & integrated behaviour change communications.
For this role, you must be able to to demonstrate experience working with media agencies, and within a matrix organisation, delivering projects in a complex internal stakeholder environment.
In this integrated campaign management position, you will direct the planning and delivery of 1-2 year and other short term customer and user campaigns and behaviour change programmes that are innovative, effective and prioritised.
Within your role, you can expect to:
- Develop 1-2 year and other short term customer and user campaigns and programmes
- Guide integration of the wider team for the agreed projects
- Direct the day to day management and delivery of integrated communications campaigns and behaviour change programmes
To be successful in this campaign management role, you will need experience planning and guiding the delivery of outcomes-focused customer communications campaigns to deliver various objectives. You will also require good experience working with external 3rd parties, particularly across creative, media agency and behaviour change sectors.
In addition, you should have excellent knowledge of customer and user communications and behaviour change strategies.
If this role sounds like a match for your skills and experience, please can you apply with your CV today!
Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates ASAP