- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Adam Survay
Do you have project management experience, and are you seeking a new job in London? Aquent is helping a global creative agency find a full-time Creative Project Manager, and the role comes with a salary of up to £55k p/a.
As a flexible Creative Project Manager, you will work as part of a diverse production team managing multiple design and digital projects – from briefing and initial concepts to development and implementation. Managing Digital and Print on brochures.
In your first few weeks in this Project Manager role, you can expect to:
- Act as the primary Creative Services point-of-contact for Marketing/Product/Sales client teams
- Partner with client teams to assess marketing needs, develop strategy and coordinate projects
- Lead day-to-day management of projects, develop project scope and briefs, set project milestones, create project estimates and track schedules and overseeing budgets
- Plan, coordinate and direct creative production teams to ensure briefs are executed accurately and effectively to the agreed schedule
- Pushing back on clients where necessary
To apply, you will need to be a self-motivated project manager who thrives in a range of tasks, is prepared to challenge the status quo and can bring a real personable energy to what you do. Your skill set should encompass not just traditional project management but the following:
- The ability to bring innovative solutions to the table
- The ability to work well under pressure, keeping cool when challenges arise and finding solutions
- Inclusive and collaborative team player skills, not afraid to make a case for what you believe in
- Background in an Integrated Agency (any real estate clients are a bonus)
- 4+ Years experience
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will receive a favourable salary of £50-£55,000 and an excellent benefits package.
To apply for this Creative Project Manager job in London, please get in touch with Aquent today.
*Due to the high volume of responses, if you have not received a response in 48 hours please take it that you have unfortunately been unsuccessful.
Aquent is a leading talent services company, providing marketing and creative talent, managed services, extended workforce benefits, project management, and professional development. Founded in a dorm room in 1986, Aquent now employs 10,000 people each year across eight countries. In 1993, Aquent became the first staffing company to offer full comprehensive benefits to its temporary employees. Aquent is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued and where everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.