- London - Hybrid Working
- Job Terms:
- £50,000 per annum
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Nikita Vyas
- 6 months
- Lead cross-functional teams in planning and execution of regional go-to market plans and programs around Shorts in EMEA.
- Support Lead on development of 2023 plans & programs
- Drive inputs and alignment on regional go-to program strategies including strategic program rationale, creator/partner selection methodologies, partner deal terms, country prioritization, budget framework, success metrics
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Reporting and analysis
- Develop, distribute and localize insights, content strategies and best practices for regional partners via decks, infographics, and internal trainings
- Analyze performance and impact of Shorts content strategies for partners using data & analytics; present results to executive leadership & xfn stakeholders
- Managing XFN meetings, ensuring deliverables are met, maintaining calendar, GANTT charts / trackers, and internal & external comms, optimizing internal processes (review, approval), program audits/recaps based on established KPI framework
- General Creator Ecosystem Competitive Intelligence & Trend spotting
- 5-7 years experience in program or project management (experience in lieu of degree)
- Experience successfully aligning cross-functional and global teams across engaging priorities.
- Experience in project management, product management, or technical operations.
- Experience managing multiple timelines, partners, and priorities to deliver on-time project execution
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.