- London (Remote)
- Job Terms:
- Up to £160,000 per annum
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Nikita Vyas
- 12 Months
This role is focused on growing our messaging Business API ecosystem which serves large sized clients globally. The Telco Partner Manager will have strong channel or sales b2b SaaS experience. This candidate should have strong strategy and relationship management experience to grow and accelerate our partner GTM strategy primarily in the Telco vertical.
The position will primarily involve developing and accelerating Messaging through a set of prioritized target partners. This candidate will bring Telco partners live on the messaging API, and create and implement partner specific business plans to deliver business messaging growth.
The candidate will possess superior analytical skills and have the ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of Telco management. The candidate will thrive in a team-oriented environment, internally working cross-functionally with Mobile Partnerships, Product Partnerships, Data Science, Partner Engineering, Global Programs, and Operations teams to accelerate Telco customers through the paltform's business messaging.
- Launching/Executing/Maintaining telco partnerships on the platform's Api
- Deliver Telco partnerships which exceed messaging goals & quotas
- Own forecasting and goaling for key telco partners in region
- Manage weekly check in’s with telcos and bring appropriate WA resources to those virtual meetings
- Understand at least at a high level all the necessary tech components needed in Telcos tech stack to successfully launch a business messaging solution
- Build up execution cadence with Telco with the view to scheduling a large in person workshop with that telco after critical prep is completed
- Follow up with telco & 3rd parties on their execution roadmaps and drive messaging project to completion
- Work with internal teams to resolve any technical or business issues with telco, and unblock
- 7+ years of experience in or in Business Messaging related business. A bonus would be to have experience in both areas
- Experience in cPaaS, SaaS or enterprise software environments
- Strong analytical skills to determine which programs work and insight to build on that experiences
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrated critical thinking, and thought leadership.
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time zones.
- Capacity to get things done at short notice while collecting information from a variety of internal and external sources.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.