- 1 to 2 days a week in West London offices/remote working
- Job Terms:
- up to £35k
- Start date:
- Notice period
- Posted By:
- Claire Blasi
My client, a fantastic organic skincare company is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive.
This role will report to the Digital Marketing Manager and will be a key operator, creating and managing customer-centric campaigns to gain new customers and grow the company's loyal customer base.
- You will plan and implement customer awareness, acquisition and retention campaigns across digital channels including PPC, paid social, display, email and affiliates.
- Track and optimise campaign performance across selected digital channels, closely monitoring metrics for success.
- Track spend and effectiveness of the digital marketing budget in allocated campaigns or channels.
- You will work closely with the Creative team to brief ads and campaigns that are aligned with the company's branding and values.
- You will work with agencies and freelancer suppliers as required.
- Use Google analytics and other insight tools to analyse performance, identify trends and competitor insights on owned campaigns.
- You will work with PR and the Social team to ensure cohesive customer messaging.
- Research new techniques, channels and tools to plan and implement new digital marketing initiatives.
Must have skills/experience:
· Natural curiosity to explore the beauty market.
· Knowledge of digital marketing channels with some relevant experience in email, PPC, shopping, display, social advertising and affiliates.
· Excellent communication skills with good written and spoken English.
· Excellent numerical skills and some experience working with analytical tools; Excel, Google Sheets, Google Analytics, etc.
· Articulate and personable, collaborative and respectful.
· Confident to work with people across all levels of the business and to manage external agencies and suppliers.
· Highly organised, self-motivated with an entrepreneurial approach.
Please contact me if you want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity. firstname.lastname@example.org
*Due to the high volume of responses, if you have not received an email in 48 hours please take it that you have unfortunately not been successful.