- Victoria (Hybrid - 3 days onsite)
- Job Terms:
- £45,156 - £47,985 per annum (PAYE)
- Start date:
- September 2022
- Posted By:
- Judy Yebuah
- 12-month contract (with scope to extend)
Do you have program management experience, and are you seeking a new job in London? Our client is looking for a Technical Program Manager, and the role comes with an attractive salary of up to £47,985 per annum, PAYE.
The Tools Dev & Automation (TDA) team is responsible for delivering innovative technological solutions to enable our client's technical services teams to deliver exceptional client service at scale.
In your first few weeks in this Technical Program Manager role, you can expect to:
- Help engineering teams to organise, prioritise and track tasks in a detailed manner as needed to complete project objectives and facilitate team discussions
- Manage dependencies between teams working with other program managers
- Lead programs across TDA ( Tools, Development & Automation) to ensure efficient operations such as product launch activities, project reviews, user immersion days, newsletters etc.
To apply for this Technical Program Manager role, you will need experience with agile methodologies and SCRUM master experience. You will also require the following:
- A Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 2-3 years of experience in program management
- Experience in a technical role, e.g Software or QA engineering
- The ability to manage multiple projects at once
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you will receive a salary of up to £47,985 per annum and be joining a welcoming and inclusive culture. You will have access to company perks, such as hybrid working, an annual bonus (if applicable), overtime paid on an hourly basis, holiday entitlement of 33 days per year per annum pro-rata (inclusive of Bank Holidays), possible extensions with the same or another team and an onsite gym & free dining including breakfast, lunch dinner & snacks.
If this contract Technical Program Manager job in London motivates and inspires you, please submit your CV today!
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.