- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Luke Cox
PERM – CONTENT MANAGER - HYBRID – LONDON – CONTENT AGENCY- UP TO £38K
Do you have project management experience, and are you seeking a new job in London? Aquent is working with a trusted partner who is looking for a full-time Content Manager,
As a flexible Content Manager, you will drive and manage a range of content – from brand campaigns to articles, across platforms. Flexible and remote working is of course possible and encouraged.
Some of the areas you would be working:
· Day-to-day client counsel, building and nurturing relationships with multiple senior stakeholders
· Collaborating with client partner agencies to enhance content and productively drive projects forward
· Managing junior team members, leading by example, and providing active advice and support
· Cross team collaboration and communication to ensure seamless, best practice project and content development
· Harnessing specialist expertise, at the right times, internally and externally, to drive industry-leading content innovation
To apply for this role, you'll need a minimum of three years of agency-side project management experience, working with blue-chip and/or luxury clients. You'll also be:
· Known for consistently delivering work to a high standard
· Willing to lead whilst valuing openness and collaboration with all team members
· Able to develop strong relationships with new/potential clients, confident in driving conversations and often challenging them
Aquent is a leading talent services company, providing marketing and creative talent, managed services, extended workforce benefits, project management, and professional development. Founded in a dorm room in 1986, Aquent now employs 10,000 people each year across eight countries. In 1993, Aquent became the first staffing company to offer full comprehensive benefits to its temporary employees. Aquent is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued and where everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.