- London Area, UK
- Job Terms:
- £50,000 - £65,000
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Ellis Bozward
Do you have product design experience, and are you seeking a new job in London? Aquent is helping a collaborative company recruit a Mid-Weight Product Designer, and the role comes with an attractive salary of up to £65,000.
As a Product Designer, you will be involved in the end-to-end product development process from initial briefs to perfecting pixels through to launch. You will use a full range of product design skills - research, journey/task mapping, interaction design, prototyping and visual design.
In your first few weeks in this Product Designer role, you can expect to:
· Continuously gather and assess user and business requirements throughout product life cycles
· Collaborate with other designers, PMs, stakeholders and developers to ensure creative visions are aligned
· Use user-centred design methodologies to take broad, conceptual ideas, identify opportunities and offer solutions
· Design flows and experiences that are simple, easy to use and elegant
· Own the design of the digital applications you work on and make sure they function exceptionally in the hands of users
To apply for this Product Designer role, you will need 3+ years of professional design experience and demonstrable experience with end-to-end product design - from discovery to implementation. You will also require the following:
· Knowledge of web/mobile/device-specific UX design principles and processes
· Knowledge of usability and accessibility
· Excellent skills in the usual design and prototyping tools (Figma, Sketch)
· Experience working with Agile Methodologies
In return for your passion and expertise, you will receive an excellent benefits package, including a salary of up to £65,000. Benefits include 27 days of annual leave (plus 8 bank holiday days), Flexible working, Modern studio in the heart of Shoreditch, A £750 Learning & Development package, dog friendly studio and more.
Please reach out to Aquent today to apply or register your interest for this full-time Mid-Weight Product Designer position in London.
Aquent is a leading talent services company, providing marketing and creative talent, managed services, extended workforce benefits, project management, and professional development. Founded in a dorm room in 1986, Aquent now employs 10,000 people each year across eight countries. In 1993, Aquent became the first staffing company to offer full comprehensive benefits to its temporary employees. Aquent is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued and where everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.