- Birmingham, UK
- Job Terms:
- £25,000 - £30,000
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Ellis Bozward
Aquent has an excellent full-time opportunity for a Graphic Designer with a solid fashion/interiors background, preferably in retail. The role will be based in Birmingham, where you will be defining and designing marketing campaigns for the promotional period. It comes with a salary of £25,000-30,000 alongside a favourable benefits package.
As a flexible Graphic Designer, you will work closely with directors and the department to expand and execute marketing and promotional plans. You will help produce brochures, leaflets, POS materials, display ads, banner, social media images, images for web and digital advertisements.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do as Graphic Designer:
· Design and development of digital content across channels including social media, website and email
· Collaborate with various levels of personnel in the business, while bringing your expertise in graphic and visual design
· Keeping up to date with design trends
· Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts to fit briefs
To apply for this Graphic Design role, you will need 4+ years of experience in graphic design across various online and traditional channels. We are looking for someone with a proven record of managing multiple projects in a busy environment. You will also require the following:
· Creative process ability in producing ideas and solutions that lead to generating visually appealing campaigns
· Knowledge and experience of Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Adobe Premier Pro)
· Ability to generate variety content formats including print, animation, video, advertising
· Knowledge of and experience in working with HTML and CSS
In return for your passion and expertise, you will receive an excellent benefits package, including a salary of £25,000 to £30,000.
If this full-time Graphic Designer job in Birmingham motivates and inspires you, please apply with Aquent today.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.