- London / Hybrid
- Job Terms:
- £250 Per Day PAYE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tate Evans
- 2 Months Initial with Intention to Extend
FREELANCE MID-WEIGHT INTERGATED DESIGNER | HYBRID HOME X CENTRAL LONDON OFFICE | £250 PAYE | GLOBAL FINANCIAL SERVICES CORPORATION | ASAP START
My client, a leading multinational financial services and banking corporation, are looking for a passionate and creative Mid-Weight Integrated Designer to join their team on a rolling freelance basis. This will be an initial 2-month booking with the intention to extend.
You will be working as part of the Brand Studio Team on a diverse range of design deliverables, including print, digital, social, experiential, events, animation, and infographics.
- Creating a wide range of integrated design deliverables across multiple channels and platforms
- Ensuring the high-standards and brand guidelines are upheld and adhered to across all design work
- Responsible for managing each design project from initial conception to final delivery
- Effectively and collaboratively working with the wider design team
- Operating across the EMEA region as well as some larger-scale global campaigns
- Working closely with the Creative Director as well as with internal clients to deliver on-brief design deliverables
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven experience of delivering high-quality design work
- Able to work within sometimes strict brand guidelines in a corporate environment
- Excellent knowledge across the Adobe Creative Cloud; Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Acrobat
- After Effects knowledge desirable but not essential
- Collaborative worker
- Client-facing experience preferable
- Can work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Corporate or financial services experience is beneficial but not essential
- Self-motivated and able to work to tight deadlines
If this sounds like it may be a good match, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.