- London, UK - Remote Working
- Job Terms:
- Up to £42,000
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Joshua Thomas
- 6 month FTC (Potential Extensions)
Do you have admin experience, managing a calendar, and are you seeking a new job in London? Aquent is helping a collaborative company recruit a 6-month contract Program Coordinator, and the role comes with an attractive salary of up to £42,000 pro-rata.
As a flexible Open Arts Coordinator, you will bring programming to life through online and in-person creative experiences. You will also partner closely with the Arts and Facilities teams to ensure the Labs are being used effectively and the goals of the program are being met.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
· Develop and conduct workshops and learning experiences consistent with Open Arts educational values and goals
· Build community through creative expression with employee teams and individuals
· Facilitate workshops and technical setup with Teaching Artists virtually and in-person
· Brief Teaching Artists on best practices and evaluate workshops
· Work with the Program Manager to research and implement new and recurring workshops
· Create a welcoming environment for events and tours for the Open Arts Lab
To apply for this coordinator role, you will need 2 years of admin experience, managing a calendar, and be comfortable learning new systems - Outlook, MS Office / Google Suite, and various video conferencing platforms. You will also require the following:
· Working knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop
· Fluency in English language
· Confident and engaging public speaker with a positive attitude
· Excellent organization, attention to detail and ability to multitask
In return for your passion and expertise, you will receive an excellent benefits package, including a salary of up to £42,000 pa.
To apply for this full-time Open Arts Lab Coordinator position in London, please contact Aquent today.
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.