- Kings Cross (Hybrid - 3 days onsite)
- Job Terms:
- £50.3k - £60.4k pa pro-rata (PAYE Only)
- Start date:
- August/Sept 2022
- Posted By:
- Judy Yebuah
- 6-month contract (with scope to extend)
If you're a creative and collaborative Interaction Designer looking for a new contract role in London, Aquent has an exciting opportunity for you. We are recruiting an Interaction Designer to support the development and launch of the next phase of our client's Digital Wellbeing toolset. The role comes with a PAYE pay rate of £24.23 - £29.08 per hour, equivalent to £50,398 - £60,486 per annum, pro-rata.
This hybrid UX Design role will be 3 days onsite and 2 days remote, and you’ll be working in close collaboration with visual design, product management, and engineering partners in London. Ideally, you will have an active interest in Digital Wellbeing and a broader understanding of the techniques available to support the intentional use of technology for it to improve everyone’s lives.
During your first few weeks in this Interaction Designer role, you can expect to:
- Create design specifications (red-lines, mock-ups, or product models) for implementation
- Identify innovative design solutions to user, product, and business problems
- Apply UX writing and content design frameworks for user experiences, including principles, patterns, and systems
- Contribute to a design system, or design language for a product with some guidance
You will need a degree or equivalent practical experience in interaction and visual design, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field to apply for this interaction design role. We are also looking for the following skills and knowledge:
- Experience with interface design for mobile
- Outstanding communication and team working skills
- A portfolio highlighting multiple projects and your direct contributions
- Working knowledge of the Android OS and its UI patterns would be beneficial
In return for your passion, collaborative approach and commitment, you will receive a favourable PAYE contract rate of £24.23 - £29.08 per hour, joining a welcoming and passionate team.
If this contract UX Designer job in London sounds like a great fit for you, please apply with Aquent today!
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.