- Job Terms:
- Up to £25.87 ph (PAYE)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jem Meisuria
- 12 months
As an Administrative Business Partner, you're at the heart of the team's business operations and
activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your
managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving
operational and administrative issues before they arise.
If you were already up and running in this role, here are some of the areas you would have been
working in last week:
• Calendar management, travel arrangements, preparing and tracking expense reports and
meeting organisational deadlines
• Partner with your directors to help them scale themselves across their broader
organisation, often acting as their proxy
• Act as a focal point of contact for other departments and external suppliers, appropriately
handling confidential information as necessary
• Plan, manage, and execute team offsites, events and activities
• Collaborate with the global ABP team to ensure successful execution of regularly
scheduled domestic and international meetings, events, or projects
To apply for this Administrative Business Partner role, you will need at least 4 years of
experience in direct executive support. You will also require:
• Expertise in calendar management, high-volume travel scheduling and booking
• Experience in the budgeting of events
• Experience providing polished and professional administrative support to senior
executives within a busy team and international environment.
To apply for this full-time Administrative Business Partner position in London, please contact
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.