- London, UK - Hybrid Working
- Job Terms:
- £406 a day
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Joshua Thomas
- 6 month FTC (Potential Extensions)
Do you have project management experience, and are you seeking a 6-month FTC in London? Aquent is looking for a Project Manager, and the role comes with a per day rate of £406.
As a flexible Project Manager, you will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of large key projects within the wide-ranging portfolio of programs the team is involved in.
In your first few weeks in this Senior Project Manager role, you can expect to:
· Facilitate and drive complex Enterprise Network Technology, Datacentre Infrastructure Installation, and Cloud-based connectivity solutions projects within the overall portfolio from the early stage of initiation to the final implementation
· Exercise all the attributes expected within the role including scope management, plan management, budgetary control, change control, risk and issue management
· Provide structure and guidance to the project and be the calm voice of reason within the delivery to ensure the focus is on the key priorities
· Build collaborative and close relationships across the group and the wider business.
To apply for this Project Manager role, you will need to be a self-starter capable of managing multiple concurrent projects and prioritising to successfully manage deliveries through the delivery life cycle. You will also require the following:
· The ability to work with the technical community, and the ability to chair workshops across multiple function matrix teams for the purpose of definition and delivery
· A track record of facilitating project delivery, ideally in an industry related to the company's core products
· A background within Telco, Broadcast, ISP, or Datacentre Infrastructure projects would be beneficial
· Good communication and listening skills, able to translate messages and simplify and summarise problems in a straightforward and succinct manner.
In return for your passion and expertise, you will receive a contract day rate of £406 and the opportunity to work with a supportive and collaborative team.
If this London project manager contract motivates and inspires you, please contact Aquent today.
Our Client is a giant media and entertainment company, with over 24 million customers in Europe. They’re keen on keeping people connected, and their upcoming media investments are expected to bring billions of pounds and over 2000 jobs to the UK creative sector. Beyond business, they’re taking big strides in diversity and sustainability with ambitious public goals in both - including 20% BAME representation by 2025, and carbon neutrality by 2030.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.