- Remote (Must be UK Based)
- Job Terms:
- £62.2k - £74k pa pro-rata (PAYE)
- Start date:
- August/Sept 2022
- Posted By:
- Judy Yebuah
- 6-month contract (with scope to extend)
Regional Pay Rates
London: £66,684 - £74,089 per annum pro-rata
South East, West Midlands, East of England, North West: £62,254 - £69,160 per annum, pro-rata
If you're a Technical Writer or Documentation Engineer and you’re seeking a new remote role in the UK, we want to hear from you! Aquent is helping a collaborative company recruit a Technical Writer for a six-month contract, and the role comes with an attractive pro-rata salary according to the UK region you live in.
As a flexible Technical Writer, you will work with engineers and other partners to deliver code samples, tutorials and best-in-class technical documentation. You will also establish and implement best practices across API, scripting help and educational materials.
If you were already up and running in this role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in last week:
- Managing the quality, discoverability and accuracy of developer documentation
- Conducting hands-on research and obtaining necessary technical content from subject matter experts and translating it into clear, concise, structured documentation
- Documenting from scratch
- Editing contributed content
- Fixing and reorganising existing documentation
- A good understanding of industry-wide best practices for creating JS samples and tutorials
- Experience with digital content management
- Skills in data analysis
- Project management skills
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will receive an attractive hourly rate of up between £62.2k - £74k per annum, pro-rata, according to your region.
To apply for this remote Technical Writer job, please contact Aquent today!
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.