- London (remote)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Adam Survay
PERM – SENIOR TECHNICAL PRODUCT MANAGER – REMOTE– LONDON – UP TO £70K
Do you have product management experience, and are you seeking a new remote job? Aquent is helping a Fintech company find a Senior Product Manager to join their growing team
Senior Product Manager, you will work alongside a team of highly skilled and collaborative Designers and Developers to deliver a range of cutting-edge software and web products.
What to expect within the role:
· Build, shape and promote a vision for the release of a new mobile app and updated customer website
· Take responsibility for product lifecycle - from strategy/roadmap, design/development, and release/optimization
· Maintain a view of competitiveness and how the product range sits in the marketplace in terms of features, price points and presentation
· Create and manage the product roadmap - setting development goals and milestones.
To apply, you will need prior experience in a software/tech business. You will also require the following:
· Experience in iOS app
· Experience executing customer-facing product features
· Understanding of UI/UX design concepts and principles
· Experience using data to drive decision making and crafting product requirements and specifications.
Aquent is a leading talent services company, providing marketing and creative talent, managed services, extended workforce benefits, project management, and professional development. Founded in a dorm room in 1986, Aquent now employs 10,000 people each year across eight countries. In 1993, Aquent became the first staffing company to offer full comprehensive benefits to its temporary employees. Aquent is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued and where everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.
Our mission is to revolutionise the tax refund industry. Through digital mobilisation we aim to become the world’s first vertically integrated tax refund company. Bringing the historically long and drawn out process of a tax refund into a single, quick user experience. We aim to give our clients the tools to manage their finances during the tax year and at the end of the year allow them to apply for their tax refund quickly and easily with the Tommy’s Tax App. A truly ‘world class’ customer service experience is at the forefront of our company efforts. Truly exceptional customer service in not only in the outcome of the service; but the speed, the ease of use and refund amount. The tax refund journey should be a pleasure! Every client is given an assistant who can spend more time with the customer answering questions and making the customer feel loved. Our customer service levels are the highest in the industry by a wide margin. These will only increase with V3 and V4 communication improvements.