£300 per day(PAYE Inside IR35)
Our client is looking for a motivated Business Optimization Analyst to join our Vendor Flex program part of the Supply Chain team. The Inbound Supply Chain team is comprised of high-powered dynamic teams, which are shaping network execution through the development and application of innovative supply chain management concepts. Our goal is to improve and enhance the Fulfillment network to ultimately drive the best customer experience in a reliable and cost-efficient manner. Vendor Flex F is a high growth program that bring together multiple departments to offer different customer fulfillment model options to vendors.
The Vendor Flex team is hiring for a Business Optimization Analyst, who will have responsibility over the day to day health, management, and optimization of our ever-evolving business. You will have direct ownership of a suite of top tier vendors and products that directly impact the long-term sustainability of our business. Business Optimization Analyst will have a strong understanding of what drives vendor’s performance, and what levers to pull to improve performances.
Key job responsibilities
* Assume ownership over a portfolio of vendors, where you will work directly with external vendor leadership to drive high standard performances on a day to day basis.
* Manage selection and inventory decisions with the vendors part of the vendor Flex program.
* Have dedicated focus over key metrics and their respective inputs, looking for trends and deep-diving root causes.
* Partner with top vendors to identify, design and implement business improvement opportunities.
* Maintain cross-functional partnership with business and operation team’s, collaborating on ideas to drive performance improvements.
* Continuously seek out ways to invent and simplify across our business, identifying non-value added tasks that can be automated.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Logistics, Operations, Transportation or Technical related field from an accredited university.
* 1+ years of professional or military experience
* Good analytical skills.
* Experience in root-cause analysis.
* 1+ years of experience with Microsoft Office products in a professional environment including proficiency in intermediate Excel functions (e.g., Pivot tables, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH, etc.).
* Basic SQL querying knowledge.
* Fluent in English.
* Experience with end-to-end project management
* Other language is a plus (Italian, French, Spanish, German)
Our Client is a FTSE 100, multinational technology company no longer known for just one thing. Their areas of expertise include e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, artificial intelligence, original entertainment… the list goes on. Despite being primarily digital, their aim is to be the most customer-centric company in the world.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.