up to £113 per day (PAYE)
Feb / March 2024
Are you interested in creating the future of e-com shipping? Do you want to be a part of team building the next $1bn initiative? Our client’s team is changing the way they interact with customers around the globe and building a new, emerging business in shipping to solve some of the biggest logistical opportunities facing not just the company, but the entire industry.
Our client’s Shipping division is looking for driven, results orientated and customer obsessed Onboarding Support Specialist to support and onboard customer as well as improve onboarding processes. You will be directly responsible for impacting a customer’s first experience of working with our business, working to KPIs that directly measure customer experience. The Onboarding Specialist is a UK role focusing on enterprise onboarding and support. The key responsibilities for the role revolve around supporting directly and indirectly (partnering with the sales team) throughout the customer’s onboarding journey to allow our clients to start shipping.
This role is based in London, UK
• Work as a customer onboarding & support SME for the commercial team and support customers set up their shipping accounts and start shipping with the company.
• Support shippers and/or internal teams to set up rates, understand how to work with us, set up their operations and integrations to print labels to hand packages to launch shipping with us.
• Investigate key onboarding blockers, identify the root cause and coordinate resolution working with multiple internal teams and proactively escalate internally.
• Work cross-functionally in a highly complex area with multiple stakeholders, partnering with Product, Marketing, Commercial, Sales, Customer Programs and Operations to drive change, and influence stakeholders.
• Be able to work with excel, drive reporting and use this data to build solutions for improvement.
• Strong organizational skills, ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and multi-task in a high-energy environment.
• Experience in operations and logistics
• Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams to drive growth and process improvement for your business.
• Always does what is right for the customer – Relentlessly customer focused
• Bachelor’s Degree or equal experience
• Fluent in English
• Experience working in client facing roles, ideally in a sales or customer support function.
• Excel at communication and are comfortable with playing a lead role in a highly visible organization.
• Expert use of MS Office Suite and CRM (e.g. Salesforce.com).
If you are interested and the role sounds like you, apply today!
The next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates by EOD on Monday 5th February 2024.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Our Client is a FTSE 100, multinational technology company no longer known for just one thing. Their areas of expertise include e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, artificial intelligence, original entertainment… the list goes on. Despite being primarily digital, their aim is to be the most customer-centric company in the world.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.