£54.37 per hour PAYE
Join Our Clients Team as a Senior Public Sector Solutions Consultant – Healthcare Focus!
Are you passionate about driving digital transformation in the public sector, particularly within the healthcare domain? We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Senior Solutions Consultant to join our clients team and lead impactful initiatives in the UK’s leading public sector organizations.
What You’ll Do:
As a Senior Solution Consultant, you’ll act as a trusted advisor to customers; the UK’s leading public sector organisations. Focused on healthcare, you’ll provide an understanding of their business landscape and objectives, demonstrating and articulating the value of business solutions and how they optimise and support their digital strategies to evolve and transform citizen experience.
As a core member of the Pre-Sales team, you’ll collaborate with and support the Sales organisation, and work closely with the wider Technical, Consulting and Customer Success teams.
Your key responsibilities will include:
● Providing advice to clients on their digital strategy and transformation programs including:
● A deep understanding of all digital channels and emerging trends
● Ability to translate client goals and objectives into meaningful and measurable omnichannel programs and strategies.
● Ability to audit client’s existing digital content efforts and develop strategies and tactics for optimisation
● Plan and facilitate both internal and client working sessions
● Provide creative and strategic content/input as part of the RFP or proposal process, presentations and client case studies
● Stay up-to-date and maintain a high level of expertise in digital technologies and marketing trends
● Ability to translate insight into a simple, coherent strategy that responds to a given client brief
● Experience of using resources such as trend reports, audience research and market reports
● Participate in client workshops, presentations, and other working sessions as required.
● Collaborate effectively with internal colleagues from a range of disciplines. including Sales, Consulting, Partners and Customer Experience
● Ability to conduct and execute customer workshops
● A good understanding of digital technologies in general e.g. web, mobile, CRM, etc.
● Must be self-managed, responsive and dedicated to customer success
● Experience in a technical pre-sales, consulting, specific industry or digital marketing environment
● Experience with marketing or ad technology e.g. analytics, personalization, web content management, digital asset management, Email, DMPs, CDPs, DSPs, Ad servers etc
● Exceptional interpersonal, written, presentation, and communication skills
** This role is available for a limited time. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 48 working hours **
A multinational cloud-based software company specialising in a series of products designed to drive creative innovation across multimedia. Used by millions around the world for personal and professional use across all industries.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.