£45k pa pro rata (PAYE)
As a member of the wider ERC team, you will act act as employees’ first contact point across EMEA for all EX related questions related to the employee life cycle, EX policies, procedures, programs.
You will also be responsible for:
- Support and drive local as well as regional projects and initiatives which requires excellent coordination skills, project managing and collaboration skills
- Mitigate customer concerns as much as possible and focus on quick resolution
- Responsible for managing, tracking, closing and reporting progress on employee inquiries and resolve cases
- Assist employees and managers on how to utilize and optimize self-service transactions using internal tools and resources
- Provide voluntary separation support: primary executors of voluntary exit tasks who coach and support managers with any queries.
- Address Tier 1 & 2 queries regarding compensation, benefits, HR data management
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Commitment to customer service and providing a positive employee experience
- An effective communicator at all levels, both written and verbal
- Process oriented and the ability to manage detailed work within an SLA environment whilst keeping NPS high
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Ability to work independently and also be part of both virtual and local team structures
- Ability to apply sound judgment and make decisions on when to advance issues
- Proactive approach, you anticipate potential issues before they arise and diagnosis root issues through listening and inquiry
- Previous experience in a shared services organization is a plus!
- Proficient English language, additional languages welcomed!
If this sounds like you, contact the Aquent team today!
The next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates. Thank you for taking the time to apply.
A multinational cloud-based software company specialising in a series of products designed to drive creative innovation across multimedia. Used by millions around the world for personal and professional use across all industries.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.