£185 per day (PAYE) - 40hrs/week
We are looking for a highly efficient and process-driven individual who, working within the UK arm of the Global Content Lifecycle team, will be responsible for the handling, management and transfer of digital audio, metadata and image files from receipt to publication.
The Content Coordinator also assists with product record serialisation and updates for short-form content. This work consists of creating product records while maintaining the end-to-end tracking system as well as proofreading, fact checking, and formatting metadata records prior to publishing to customer-facing platforms. Reporting into the Manager, Content Lifecycle, the ideal candidate is an energetic and creative troubleshooter and self-starter, and will be expected to work with a wide variety of people regarding all issues related to content.
Key Accountabilities Include:
• Receiving and checking audiobook and podcast audio files, images and metadata from internal and external providers with a high level of accuracy
• Coordinating rush schedules with providers and other internal teams to ensure titles publish in a timely manner
• Monitoring relevant trouble tickets and emails to respond and fix any issues that arise in workflow
• Editing and updating all UK & AU metadata and images from all providers, including internal teams and external publishing partners
• Verify daily that all new releases have gone online
• Preparing product metadata including Table of Contents for publication and ensuring it conforms to the company’s house style
• Ability to work closely, build good working relationships with and effectively communicate with colleagues in other countries and functions
• Handling ad hoc queries from internal and external stakeholders regarding AU & UK titles
• Monitoring the Content Lifecycle UK group inbox
• Creating inventory reports for internal and external stakeholders
• Educated to degree level or equivalent working experience
• Minimum one year editorial experience in a web-based publishing environment
• Able to multi-task and problem solve in a fast paced time sensitive deliverable environment
• Highly organised with experience of establishing and continually improving processes
• Familiarity with working to a defined style guide
• Copyediting and/or proofreading experience
• Familiarity with SEO, social media and web-based research tools
• Fluency in MS Office applications and experience of data entry tasks
• Advanced Excel skills and experience using advanced features such as pivot tables and vlookup
• Focused attention to detail
Candidate should be:
• An avid consumer of online media, including books (audio and print), blogs, podcasts, and other digital content sources
• A self-starter with impeccable organisational and analytical skills
• Highly organised and detail-oriented
• A confident and upbeat communicator via written and verbal business communication skills
If you are interested and the role sounds like you, apply today!
The next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates by EOD on Friday 9th February 2024.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Our Client is a FTSE 100, multinational technology company no longer known for just one thing. Their areas of expertise include e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, artificial intelligence, original entertainment… the list goes on. Despite being primarily digital, their aim is to be the most customer-centric company in the world.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.