£266 per day(PAYE Inside IR35)
Contract – 6 months, Location – London (Kings cross), Onsite –– Hybrid : Tues, Wed, Thus.
This is a compliance, operations and data analytics-based role. The candidate is expected to perform operations-based duties in order to understand the full scope of the assignment. The candidate is expected to own their own workflow and follow established processes aimed at maintaining data integrity. The ideal candidate should possess a forward-thinking mindset; learning the project they are assigned and then seeing if there is any room for process improvement or driving automated solutions.
Job Responsibilities :
• Analyze asset data, propose process improvement, and drive system enhancements for asset management.
• Use a combination of analysis and intuition to define, validate, and combine datasets across multiple sources
• Ability to understand, simplify, statistically analyze, and effectively interpret data and report problems through written and/or graphical formats
• Drive weekly team output while driving side project based on business need.
• Assist in solution testing, debugging and documentation and system issue support.
• Ability to analyze repetitive work and drive automated solutions
• Drafting of new Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions, Guidelines by coordinating with functional heads, respective managers, and subject matters experts.
• Use Visio, diagrams and flow charts that increase the user’s comprehension of material.
• Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
• Conduct and support review cycles of new and existing documentation
• Identify opportunities in processes and recommend improvements
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel; Enterprise Application experience a plus.
• Ability to Develop, review and map processes, workflows, and technical documentation
• Demonstrated ability designing effective solutions to complex problems; intuitive/natural aptitude for problem solving.
• Have a Good Understanding of Compliance, Privacy, and Data regulations in Europe.
• Bachelor’s degree in business management, economics, finance, accounting or relevant field required.
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.