£350 per day PAYE
Are you passionate about influencing the future of entertainment? Do you possess the drive to shape the viewing habits of millions worldwide? Our client invites you to be at the forefront of revolutionizing how audiences experience movies and television.
As a Project/Program Manager – Survey Operations Analyst within the Consumer Insights team, you will play a pivotal role in understanding and enhancing customer engagement and retention policies. Your responsibilities will include supporting programming, quality assurance, sampling, and deployment tasks for surveys across various locales and languages. Collaborating closely with Research Managers and Operations Managers, you will contribute to the development of impactful testing strategies tailored to our clients partners’ research needs.
- Execute programming, QA, sampling, and deployment tasks for surveys across multiple locales and languages.
- Partner with Research Managers and Operations Managers to support translations tasks and processes.
- Develop a deep understanding of partner research needs and create impactful testing strategies.
- Drive excellence in customer engagement and retention policies through data-driven insights.
- Professional experience in marketing, consumer insights, or project management.
- Experience in deploying, programming, and/or writing surveys.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel for data manipulation and analysis.
- Proficiency in French, Spanish, Swedish, Portuguese, Japanese, German, Italian, or Dutch is a plus.
- Enthusiasm for film and television production and programming.
- Professional experience in the market research field.
- Experience translating complex data sets into clear and compelling written narratives.
- Strong presentation skills specifically speaking about research methodologies and findings.
- Understanding of basic statistics.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across internal teams.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, SPSS, Tableau.
Apply now and be part of a dynamic team dedicated to driving customer-centric solutions in the digital entertainment landscape.
** This role is available for a limited time only. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates by Thursday 15th February **
Our Client is a FTSE 100, multinational technology company no longer known for just one thing. Their areas of expertise include e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, artificial intelligence, original entertainment… the list goes on. Despite being primarily digital, their aim is to be the most customer-centric company in the world.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.