Designer (Brand & UI) needed for a 4 weeks, potentially longer, booking for an agency in SE1 working on an automotive client (previous experience a bonus not a prerequiste), this is a freelance role with a potential to become longer term for the right person.
As the right Designer for the role, you will be excited to contribute to the development of creative concepts that translate visually. You'll be an original thinker and a team player—matching strategic direction with appropriate design results across digital experiences.
- Design solutions that meet or exceed strategic objectives.
- Create interactive design concepts.
- Design mood boards, storyboards, interactive page layouts, site grids and interface demos, photo retouches and enhancements, and animated GIFs.
- Provide quality assurance on creative deliverables.
- Build and maintain a rapport with creative team, account managers, and project managers.
- 2+ years education, 1+ years design & interactive work experience.
- Strong design portfolio.
- Strong visual, interactive and graphic design skills.
- Solid working knowledge of the latest design toolsets.
- Time management skills to manage responsibilities and to always be prepared.
- An ability to brainstorm and contribute to the bigger idea.
- Developed and diverse communication skills to articulate creative ideas.
- A proven aptitude for fast-paced creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines.
- A self-motivated and accountable attitude.
- Experience in the latest versions of Mac OS, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- An understanding of the strengths and limitations of After Effects, QuickTime, Director, and ImageReady, as well as information architecture and hierarchy.
- Comprehensive understanding of interactivity and the Web.
- Illustration in both electronic and traditional media.
- Motion graphics experience for the Web and video
· Automotive experience is a plus
· Responsive design websites
· Some branding, brand guidelines
· Photoshop, illustrator, sketch, animation a Plus
· Don’t need to be client facing
· UI Designer
If this sounds like you and your next freelance role starting Monday 18th March I'd love to hear from you with an uptodate CV and portfolio as well as a quick note detailing your suitablity to the role.