The Account Manager, Creative Services works directly with agency clients and staff to oversee creative briefs from start to completion. Additionally, this role will oversee/manage other projects for this agency's clients, and ensures that their project goals and objectives are met within the agreed upon time, scope, budget and resource requirements. This is a highly client-facing position, will even work onsite at agency's client occassionally. Ability to maintain professionalism in fast-paced environment, build relationships and establish trust.
**Will relo the right candidate***
- Pharma/healthcare advertising experience a MUST
- 2+ years of experience in handling client briefs from start to completion
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Media, Design, Sociology degree or equivalent. A combination of education and work experience can be substituted
- Understand production processes and the essentials of a good brief.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Be highly organized, detail oriented and be able to multitask and prioritize workload
- Previous experience of project management applications
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office suite
- Understand the client billing process
Job duties (* denotes essential function)
- *Understand the site financial targets, analyze trends, identify shortfalls, and help to create action plans to recover revenue or cut expense
- *Support the Director with managing the revenue & EBIT of the account as follows:
- Be accountable for the overall financial performance of projects against budget. Assist department and clients with budgeting process.
- Assist in helping to manage cash flow & assist in preparing and reviewing the monthly invoices.
- Forecast monthly results at the mid-month timeframe.
- Be able to analyze the monthly performance and progress reports, including expense management and achievement of financial targets.
- *Oversee briefs from start to completion, ensuring quality at every stage
- *Manage the client relationship, assessing needs, making recommendations and managing budget and timeline.
- *Be the central conduit for all project communication and status updates
- *Interact with design team as well as external print and production vendors to oversee project delivery from start to completion
- Use creativity to solve client communication challenges, resolve service delivery issues and improve productivity.
- *Identify and troubleshoot technological bottlenecks in workflow and/or asset management systems
- Work closely with the design team to insure designs are branded properly and meet highest quality standards
- *Resolve issues escalated by the client and escalate significant issues.
- Use feedback from monthly and quarterly client meetings to deliver on client expectations.
- Advise customers as to potential benefits, features and capabilities of new or revised services and service enhancements.
- *Build relationships with end users; manage their perception and expectations.
- *Accurately quote all jobs and keep the client updated regularly with any additional costs. Invoice all projects on final delivery.