The Global Brand contractor will cover maternity leave for the Group Manage of Brand, that helps evolve, implement and enforce the brand - visually and verbally. They will drive and oversee the implementation of programs and initiatives designed to amplify our brand strategy to make a human impact and increase brand awareness, both internally and externally.
In addition to ensuring integration and implementation of best design practices across the organization, the Global Brand contractor will Oversee the creative evolution and marketing effectiveness of the company's brand, including:
- Local brand activity program
- External digital advertising and paid social around brand content and our key hot topic content.
- Brand awareness study for Europe – share the findings with Executive stakeholders
- Ensure our brand activities position us clearly as the leading digital innovator on the Microsoft ecosystem.
- Keep the momentum of brand strategy and align to our client and employee experience.
- Manage brand guidelines and materials/tools/templates
- Manage agency relationships, guiding and driving quality work product at competitive rates and against agreed timelines.
- Develop and present training materials on the company brand
- Responsible for overseeing brand approvals, including management of internal brand website and brand email inbox as well as monthly and quarterly reporting
- Oversight of all branded merchandise, both on our sites and approvals via the Inbox.