The Brand Planner & Strategist will support the senior level planners in the research, development and building of the creative brief. You will be are responsible for providing assistance in creating presentations for existing clients and business development opportunities. Additionally, the Planner shapes the foundational components of our clients’ brand engagements. Establishing the pillars of a communications platform, co-leading stakeholder and audience workshops, crafting the overarching brand narrative to a campaign, continual collaboration with the creative team through the execution phase – these are all both requirements of the role and opportunities to transform our partners’ businesses, and our Planners must be able to make an impact in these activities to set the trajectory for our work.
- Develop and write creative briefs or short decks, with supervision, that inspire clients and creative teams alike to come up with idea development and implementation.
- Produce establishing frameworks for core value propositions and communications platforms that carve out a unique and strategic opportunity/territory for our clients.
- With direction, bring raw, fresh thinking and ideas on a subject to the broader team.
- Efficiently gather pertinent and relevant insights and deliver them to broader team in a coherent and impactful manner.
- Identify strong and differentiating strategic directions/ideas and successfully craft frameworks around them, with direction.
- Present ideas and research findings to internal teams and external clients.
- Be a valued contributor to internal conversations with the ability to listen, adapt and evolve thinking.
- 2-4 years of account or planning experience in integrated campaign strategy, agency experience a plus.
- Experience within the Employer Brand space or direct involvement within an internally-focused brand is a massive plus.
- Dynamic and passionate in teams and with clients and a proven ability to work successfully with creative.
- Stay current on users, industry trends, best practices and digital communications with an eye towards ST client base.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently in a deadline-driven process.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well-written documents and presentations.