Aquent's client in the northern suburbs is looking for an entry-mid level Business Analyst to work a contract role.
Ideal candidate needs to have a command of Excel, general skills and understanding of systems, specifically SQL, and have a great attitude and be easy to work with.
We are open to someone with an entry level (who has had a good internship or two) or mid level. Ideal candidate must be good with DATA ENTRY and making Powerpoint charts based off of data.
• Responsible for collecting and summarizing data that will assist company in both long- and short-range strategic planning and the deployment.
• Analyzes data to develop cost benefits of proposed programs through collection and data.
• Also helps support efforts with process improvement, strategy development, industry trends, competitive analysis, and continuing to drive superior experience for clients.
• Responsible for collecting and summarizing data that will assist company in both long- and short-range strategic planning, and the development and implementation of programs.
• Develops and maintains a comprehensive understanding of business processes and practices pertaining to all aspects of company
• Analyzes corresponding data to effectively recommend system and operational procedure changes, enhancements, development of functional specifications or interface opportunities with costs and or return on investment summarized.
• Serves as operation point of contact for various projects to drive project execution. |
• Communicates relevant project information to stakeholders, both corporately and in the field.
• Collects, analyzes, makes specific recommendations, and presents information pertaining to proposed programs to meet the business and strategic goals of company.
• Plans, designs and deploys appropriate reports and tools.