Vitamin T has an outstanding healthcare-focused client that is looking for a full-time Communications Specialist. This is the perfect role for a digital marketer with strong writing skills who can take a story from concept to deployment across digital and social platforms.
- Title: Communications Specilalist
- Hours: Full-time (40 hours per week)
- Duration: ~4 months. Scheduled to conclude at the end of July.
- Location: Onsite at the client's Richmond, VA office. NO REMOTE CANDIDATES.
Previous Experience / Requirements
- 7+ years marketing communications expeirence preferred
- Demonstrated writing and editing skills. Candidates must provide samples of previous professional writing.
- Able to tailor writing to distinct audiences and write for a variety of channels (email, web content, social media)
- Experience with WordPress or similar CMS platforms
- Experience using MailChimp or similar email platforms to create email blasts or communications campaigns
- Prior experience using project management systems (Workamajig, Slack, Basecamp, FunctionFox, Monday.com, etc.) is a PLUS
- Write and post content to the client's website, utilizing WordPress CMS. Create and test new pages as needed.
- Develop monthly digital newsletter
- Gather stories and interview subjects within the organization to develop original content
- Develop content for the client's social media channels
- Write and deploy email campaigns via MailChimp
- Update promotional materials for key events