Our client is looking for an Associate Creative Director; your focus and main responsibility will be to oversee and lead creative on their global retail account - B2B & B2C. Ideally, you will have a specialism in retail - global experience is highly beneficial.
This is a varied role, you will be responsible for working on briefs both independantly and with a partner; as well as overseeing creative teams, copywriters, designers and artworkers to deliver outstanding retail and trade creative solutions that are fit for different international markets.
It will be your responsibility to push the retail creative product, using your team to create the best, most effective work possible and then present the work both internally and to Client. You’ll have a great understanding of shopper and retail communications so a thorough knowledge of retail advertising is imperative.
You will work closely with the retail strategists and account handlers to best deliver exceptionally innovative retail, experiential, activations, content, trade and associated comms, exploding any ATL comms and continuing the conversation in interesting and engaging ways.
SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To be conceptually and strategically opinionated about retail creative and confident in your ideas and experience
- To be passionate about ideas
- To be aware of current retail trends and their commercial implications
- As retail specialist you will understand all aspects of the retail journey, including all the touch-points along the shopper path-to-purchase and how messaging changes accordingly
- Possible travel to key markets in Malaysia, Singapore, USA and Europe
- To communicate confidently and persuasively, presenting work to internal teams and clients
- To work with minimal supervision
- To work to deadlines on multiple projects at one time
- To be client and internal management facing
- To work with creative teams and designers to ensure that creative intent and results are achieved at the highest level
- To lead by example
- Work closely with other departments and teams on projects ensuring peer-to-peer sharing of knowledge and practices
- Maintain high standards and practices and exercising quality control on all aspects of the job
- To help build, run and grow Agency creative talent and be a line manager as designated