Responsible for engaging internal customers (Brand Teams regional and local country level) in order to develop, advice and execute Market Development Services and achieve revenue target.
Work closely with project managers and delivery teams to ensure high quality service, on time delivery.
Assists with the creation and deployment of the Best Practices (processes, reports etc.) that will be required to establish Marketing Development Services.
Tasked with continually seeking opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen relationships in order to expand business.
1. Planning and Management
- Contacts customers to identify possible pipe-line of work. Budget preparation
- Contacts Customers to establish information in order to create SOW/SLA
- Brief Project Manager in full on project
- Gather all associated assets for project briefing
- CLM cost to Customer - supplied by Project Manager
- Statement Of Works approval, SLA set up
- Introduce Project Manager to project
- On approval of project start, plan with Project Manager to develop project timeline / set of deliverables
2. Manage project scope and people including:
- Initiate kick off meeting with Project/Production Manager, Art Director and Customer - confirm project objective and timelines
- Responsible for document management of kick off meetings (internal/vendors)
- Manage scope creep through client changes/internal changes
- Approvals - ensure to be involved with important touch points on approval/QC process
- Assures service legal documents are completed and signed
- Confirm with customer with deliverables
- Ensure all KPI values are implemented and reported (Measure/Analyse/Report)
- Request closed in project management tools
- Customer issue with Creative - Alerted to the problem & investigates the issue.
- Contacts customer for Client Feedback \ future business
- Define follow up actions based on Client Feedback and other customer feedback.
- Review of all deliverables for quality and accuracy
Evaluate all key service deliverables, as well as final product to ensure traceability of requirements, high quality and client acceptance
To ensure that our service delivery is best in class
To ensure that relevant external standards are understood and incorporated where appropriate within programs
To ensure that all delivery service teams understand how quality relates to them and their role in delivery
To ensure all services have detailed QA activities planned, implemented and reported