We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Content Manager with a great agency in Milwaukee. The right candidate is an accomplished content creator/storyteller who can strategize, create and drive highly optimized content that improves awareness, engagement and conversion for digital use across multiple projects. This role will work collaboratively with various internal and external stakeholders to ensure content meets project requirements and schedules. They will be responsible for overseeing the development of high-quality content by authors, vendors and subject matter experts for use in digital. This includes ownership of the content management and online publishing operations, including setting up and managing page structure and content in a CMS. This is a full-time, on-site opportunity.
- Create/manage editorial calendar that aligns with marketing campaign themes and goals.
- Oversee content development from concept through production and delivery.
- Interview and write testimonials and program information.
- Create digital assets/imagery/graphics.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and external stakeholders to develop engaging and relevant content that supports creative vision and strategy.
- Day-to-day content management operations and tasks in support of marketing initiatives and regular page maintenance.
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders to improve content effectiveness
- Ensure quality and accuracy of deliverables by working closely with digital development and QA teams.
- Audit and maintain web pages to ensure compliance and consistency in look and feel.
- Manage content lifecycle from creation through approvals, editing, publishing and maintenance.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working on web production or content marketing teams
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience writing/editing required; aptitude for visual and interactive thinking desired
- Deep knowledge of how content management system processes work
- Excellent computers skills, including work within a CMS and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud programs like XD Illustrator and Photoshop
- Understanding of content categorization and structure, content development and SEO
- Experience developing and managing editorial calendars, workflows and recruiting freelance writers and photographers
- Experience in integrating social media as part of an integrated content strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to embrace, assimilate and implement new processes, procedures and standards in an environment of continuous improvement and change
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment